Meet the Maker Virtual Wine Tastings Series
Virtual Wine Tastings by District Winery Winemaking Team
We’re bringing the wine tasting experience to you with our new ‘Meet the Makers’ virtual wine tasting experience. Only these tastings are in the comfort of your own home. Each week, we will pick two wines from our virtual tasting 4-pack and a member of our winemaking team will guide you through a conventional wine tasting experience. No purchase required to tune in (but we think wine tastings are more fun if you get to enjoy the wines along with us!).
Virtual Tasting Details:
- Tastings will be held via District Winery Facebook Live at the scheduled times below.
- Each weekly tasting will cover wine tasting basics, information about the winemaking process, and fun facts about urban winemaking.
- We will taste through two (2) wines from the 4-pack each week. See schedule below.
- Interactive experience where you can ask your questions live and get answers during the Facebook Live event.
- Videos will be stored on our Facebook page for viewing again or at your own leisure.
Virtual Tasting Schedule:
Current tasting 4-pack (sold out, but you can still tune in)
- Wednesday, May 27th at 6:30PM: Albariño and Cabernet Franc (not yet available to the public!)
- Wednesday, June 3rd at 6:30PM: Barrel Fermented Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon
Next tasting 4-pack (Order here):
This bundle includes three not-yet-released wines: Roussanne, VA Merlot, and CA Merlot in addition to our currently released 2018 Viognier. Enjoy the opportunity to try wines before they are officially released – including a coast to coast comparison of Merlot!
- Wednesday, June 10th at 6:30PM: 2018 Viognier and 2018 Roussanne
- Wednesday, June 17th at 6:30PM: 2017 VA Merlot and 2017 CA Merlot
Private virtual tastings are available for groups of six (6) or more. Click here to view information about our private virtual wine tasting options.