Tours at District Winery
Learn about urban winemaking! From how we source our grapes to blending and bottling – our knowledgeable tour guides will fill you in on the entire process. You’ll also learn about our humble beginnings in Brooklyn and how we made our way to DC. Each tour includes a seated tasting of five District Winery wines.
- Now offering tours Wednesday – Sunday
- $35 per person and includes 60 minute winery tour and wine tasting
- Tours may be booked up to one month in advance
Smarter Than a Somm
Challenge your senses with our new blind tasting game! Our experts will teach you wine tasting basics and key characteristics of each wine before challenging you to a matching game. Sip your way through eight District Winery wines and take your best guess as to which wine is which. The first six participants to get all the answers correct will win a prize to redeem in the restaurant on their next visit!
Smarter Than a Somm:
- Offered every Wednesday at 6:30pm
- $45 per person
- 60 minutes and includes an intro to blind tasting and tasting pours of eight District Winery wines
All winery activities will begin and take place at District Winery, 385 Water Street SE, Washington, DC 20003.
Please Note: In order to ensure that all ticketed guests enjoy their winery experience, tours and activities begin promptly at their scheduled start time. Guests will not be admitted 10 minutes past the start time. We encourage all guests to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled start time to ensure ample time for check-in.
Your safety is of utmost importance to us. In order to ensure a safe environment:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces.
- We will remain in compliance with current local regulations and requirements regarding COVID-19.
Please visit our FAQs page for more information.