Tours at District Winery
Learn about urban winemaking! From how we source our grapes to blending and bottling – our knowledgeable tour guides will fill you in on the entire process. You’ll also learn about our humble beginnings in Brooklyn and how we made our way to DC. Each tour includes a seated tasting of five District Winery wines.
Winery Tour Details:
- Now offering tours Wednesday – Sunday
- $35 per person and includes 60 minute winery tour and wine tasting
- Tours may be booked up to one month in advance
All winery tours will begin and take place at District Winery, 385 Water Street SE, Washington, DC 20003.
Please Note: In order to ensure that all ticketed guests enjoy their winery experience, tours begin promptly at their scheduled start time. Guests will not be admitted 10 minutes past the start time of the tour. We encourage all tour guests to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled tour start time to ensure ample time for check-in.
Your safety is of utmost importance to us. In order to ensure a safe environment:
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces.
- We will remain in compliance with current local regulations and requirements regarding COVID-19.