Private Igloo Dining at a DC Waterfront Winery
We are pleased to offer a new solution for safe and warm outdoor dining during the winter months! Our three enclosed igloos can accommodate up to six people and contain everything you need for a comfortable experience. Each weatherproof igloo includes a heater, table lamp with Bluetooth speaker, air purifier and hand sanitizer. A zip around door allows for easy entrance and exit for guests and wait staff.
You can book a District Winery Igloo HERE.
Please note that you can book up to six weeks in advance. A deposit of $100 will be required upon booking and will be applied toward your check at the end of your visit. We do require a minimum spend of $100 during your reservation time.
There is a 90 minute limit on igloo reservations in order to allow for 30 minutes of cleaning, sanitizing and airing out the igloo before the next seating.
*If you need to change or cancel your igloo reservation, please email us at [email protected]
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment:
- Maximum party size in each igloo will be 6.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees.
- Employees and guests have the option dropping the food and drinks on a table outside the igloo to minimize interaction.
- All surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between seatings and all place settings are refreshed.
- We allow 30+ minutes to air out the igloo and disinfect before the next reservation.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.
What we ask of all guests:
- Do not visit if you do not feel well. No one with a fever or symptoms of illness will be permitted on the patio or in the building.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other guests and staff at all times.
- Please wear masks as requested by DC officials. All guests entering the building to use the restroom must wear a mask while in the building. The restrooms will only be available to dining guests and to one guest at a time.
- We will ask that each guest complete a brief contact tracing form per DC guidelines.