District Winery Waterfront Dining
DC Winery Waterfront Dining and Patio
We are open for indoor dining at 25% capacity per DC guidelines. Our patio and terrace will remain open for waterfront, outdoor dining. We are strongly encouraging reservations at this time.
Please note that we do not reserve patio tables. However, reservations will be given first priority for available tables on the patio.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment:
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- In accordance with DC regulations, we are unable to accommodate parties larger than 10 at this time. Groups larger than 6 people MUST contact [email protected] to book a table. For private event information, please contact [email protected].
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs between all seatings.
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.
What we ask of all guests:
- Do not visit if you do not feel well.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other guests and staff at all times.
- Please wear masks as requested by DC officials. All guests entering the building to use the restroom must wear a mask while in the building. The restrooms will only be available to dining guests.
- We will ask that each guest complete a brief contact tracing form per DC guidelines.