District Winery Waterfront Dining
DC Winery Waterfront Dining and Patio
Join us for Restaurant Week! We’re offering specials on wine flights and small plates August 17th-30th. View the menu and learn more here.
We are excited to welcome you back for socially distanced waterfront dining. We offer both indoor and patio seating. Our top priority is providing a safe environment for our guests and employees while offering our DC made wines and food to share. Our safety protocols and what you can expect if you choose to visit are detailed below.
We have reopened with wine friendly share plates. Wines are available by the glass or bottle. We will also have a limited beer selection as well as non-alcoholic beverages. Customers will still be able to pre-order wines online for pickup and purchase wines to go onsite.
Please note: We are strongly encouraging reservations at this time. Reservations are for indoor dining only. Patio tables are not reservable but we will do our best to accommodate requests for patio seating.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment:
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- Maximum party size at each table will be 6.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs between all seatings.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.
What we ask of all guests:
- Do not visit if you do not feel well. No one with a fever or symptoms of illness will be permitted on the patio or in the building.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other guests and staff at all times.
- Please wear masks as requested by DC officials. All guests entering the building to use the restroom must wear a mask while in the building. The restrooms will only be available to dining guests and to one guest at a time.
- We will ask that each guest complete a brief contact tracing form per DC guidelines.
The coming days and weeks will be very different than pre-COVID times and we will undoubtedly learn a lot as we go. We will adapt as we learn and based on all customer feedback we receive. Our goal is to get back to providing great wine, food, and hospitality in a way that is safest for us all.
We sincerely thank those of you who have continued to support us throughout these times. While this next phase will look and feel a little bit different, we are looking forward to welcoming you back and being able to share in the things we all love.