District Winery Waterfront Dining
DC Winery Waterfront Dining and Patio
We are open for indoor dining at 25% capacity per DC guidelines. Our heated patio and terrace will remain open for outdoor dining. Enjoy cozy waterfront dining next to a fire pit or in one of our brand new heated igloos! Please note: We are strongly encouraging reservations at this time.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment:
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- Maximum party size at each table will be 6.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs between all seatings.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.
What we ask of all guests:
- Do not visit if you do not feel well. No one with a fever or symptoms of illness will be permitted on the patio or in the building.
- Please maintain a safe distance from other guests and staff at all times.
- Please wear masks as requested by DC officials. All guests entering the building to use the restroom must wear a mask while in the building. The restrooms will only be available to dining guests and to one guest at a time.
- We will ask that each guest complete a brief contact tracing form per DC guidelines.
If you need to change or cancel your igloo booking, please contact us at [email protected].