Have a passion for wine and want to learn more about it? Enjoy contributing to the success of private events? Or just want to share in the wonderful world of food, wine, and hospitality? From restaurant servers and event staff, to winery tour guides and winery production employees, to management and director level roles – there are lots of ways you can begin your career with us.
Interested in joining the District Winery team?
We believe in excellence and quality and know that our success depends on each and every one of our employees. Every role is equally important at District Winery, and we strive to ensure employees feel a sense of pride in their contribution to the guest experience and the company as a whole.
Training in wine, food, and hospitality is built into all of our roles
We’ve adapted for flexible scheduling and remote work
Employees have access to health insurance, PTO and much more – read below!
Don’t see anything? Check back soon for more open roles!
• Health Insurance, 401(k) and retirement (for eligible employees)
• Paid Time Off and sick days
• Commuter Transit Benefits
• Discounts on wine and food
• Employee Assistance Program; including free counseling, coaching and digital resources, and access to Legal Consulting Services
• Career development opportunities
• Incentive and bonus opportunities
• Exclusive offers and discounts from retailers and venues
Note: Benefits vary based on full or part-time employment status.