Virtual Wine Tasting
Looking for a virtual event that is a little more familiar for your guests? Our Virtual Wine Tasting is a great way to connect with your friends, family, clients, or work teams. You and your guests will learn a thing or two about wine, the winemaking process, how to taste, and what foods pair best. Your event host will be a member of our winemaking team who will guide your group through the private tasting. You bring your friends or colleagues and questions about wine and we’ll provide the rest!
How We Help Make Your Virtual Wine Tasting a Success
A one-stop-shop for your event needs, we take the stress out of your planning while helping craft an engaging event that will impress your guests.
- We help you choose the right event for your budget and vision.
- Build your guest list, send invites, easily track RSVPs & shipments, and send reminders for those guests who always drag their feet.
- With a thoughtful unboxing experience for your guests in mind, your guests will know you took the time and effort to make the event special.
- You’re guests don’t need to lift a finger, they simply need to show up and enjoy the environment we’ve created for them.
- On your event day, enjoy a professionally produced online event that is interactive, engaging, and educational; no need to worry about your guests suffering through another boring conference call.
- Led by our knowledgeable and friendly hosts, your attendees will be able to spend time celebrating together from the comforts of their own home.
Our Virtual Wine Events aren’t just in person events repackaged into a video conferencing platform. Times are evolving and we’re embracing the situation, developing new technologies, ideas, and products to help connect each other in meaningful ways. We’ve always gone above and beyond for our guests and now it’s time to take virtual engagement to the next level. Make sure your next virtual event is something unique and memorable and book a virtual wine tasting today!
- There will be a 15% tax & processing fee applied to all packages which includes shipping costs.
- Event attendees must be 21 and over to participate and an adult signature is required to receive shipment.
- Events must be booked two weeks in advance to allow adequate time for shipping.
- We are currently able to ship to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, ND, NM, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, VT, VA, DC, WY.
- We will be shipping to more states soon, so please contact us to see status on shipping to your state.