Winter Weddings at DC’s First Winery
Book your winter wedding at District Winery and enjoy complimentary package upgrades
Our unique winery wedding venue, located in the Yards community along the Washington, DC waterfront, hosts full-service weddings for up to 200 guests. As the first commercial winery in Washington, DC, District Winery boasts modern, sophisticated design and sweeping river views – all with a fully operational winery as your backdrop.
Winter Wedding Package is available for January, February and March 2019 only and includes:
- Five hour wedding package
- Onsite ceremony
- Dedicated, on-site event manager
- Cocktail hour including antipasti spreads and six passed hors d’oeuvres
- Three-course family style dinner
- Five hour open bar package including beer, wine and premium liquor
- Complimentary vendor add-ons (total value $5,000):
- Ceremony and cocktail live music (90 minutes) provided by Andy Kushner Entertainment
- Florals by Helen & Olivia to include: two ceremony arrangements, one bouquet, one boutonnière and up to six cocktail table arrangements
- Photo booth package (four hours) provided by Dan Goldman with A to Z Entertainment
All turnkey events at District Winery also include use of our custom walnut top tables, chairs, high top tables, bar stools, marble topped bars, china, glassware, flatware, linen napkins, printed menus, and small table top items to enhance your decor.
Value of complimentary inclusions does not reflect the total cost of the wedding package. Winter Wedding Package pricing available upon request. Offer valid only on weddings booked now through August 31st, 2018 and held between January 1, 2019 and March 31, 2019.
Contact us for availability, pricing and additional information.