Private Events at District Winery
We are currently able to host events of up to 50 people, and are accepting inquiries for larger events for late 2021 and beyond. As a full-service event venue with sweeping waterfront views, a wraparound terrace, and wine made on-site, District Winery is the ideal venue for your next social event. We host a variety of daytime and evening private events, including:
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Birthday Parties
- Rehearsal Dinners & Engagement Parties
- Anniversary, Retirement & Graduation Parties
- Fundraisers & Galas
Due to our busy wedding schedule, smaller private event packages are available for booking generally within three to four months of your event date. Our private and semi-private spaces can accommodate seated events for up to 200 guests.
We are also currently booking small wedding celebrations and for under 50 people through June 2021.
Food and Beverage
All event catering is prepared in-house. Whether you’re looking for light bites or a full meal, we offer a number of options. To comply with current COVID-19 restrictions, all events will be seated, with cocktail parties and family-style meal service suspended until July 2021 or later.
All event packages include an open bar with District Winery wines and local craft beer. Premium liquor and other enhancements are also available.
*Please note: We do not allow outside food or beverages. Food and beverage minimums apply for all private events.
Contact Us to start planning your event.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment
- All events must be seated
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- Maximum party size at each table will be 10
- Temperature checks will be conducted for all guests and staff.
- Guests’ details will be collected for contact tracing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.