Host Corporate Events at District Winery
Thank you for considering District Winery as a venue for your upcoming corporate event!
We are thrilled to offer a new range of private virtual events with festive add-ons and interactive activities. Our virtual events are scalable to accommodate groups of 12 – 500 or more. Our team will work directly with your designated point-of-contact to arrange virtual wine event kit shipping and other logistics.
We are also currently able to host in-person events of up to 50 people, and are actively booking larger events for late 2021 and beyond. Our event packages have been adjusted to ensure proper distancing and sanitation measures but we are still offering our full range of menu items and District Winery wines. Our experienced events team can help guide you on the best space for your event, decor, food and beverage options and much more. Contact us with your event details and a team member will get back to you right away.
District Winery is a fully functioning commercial winery and premier event space. Our warm and inviting, yet sophisticated space provides an amazing ambience and backdrop for corporate events, client entertaining, and mixers. District Winery is an all-inclusive venue, so we create a completely seamless event planning process. All District Winery events are turnkey and include the use of our custom tables, chairs, high top tables, bar stools, bars, china, glassware, flatware, linen napkins, printed menus, and small table top items to enhance your decor.
What we are doing to ensure a safe environment
- All events must be seated
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart to maintain a safe distance between parties.
- Temperature checks will be conducted for all guests and staff.
- Guests’ details will be collected for contact tracing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests and employees throughout.
- We have developed sanitation and safety procedures for thoroughly disinfecting tables and chairs.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- We are requiring any staff entering the building to complete a safety screening questionnaire before they are able to begin their shift each day.